Potters Receptions is simply a stunning Autumn Wedding Venue, which is the most popular season to get married.
Could there be a more beautiful season to get married than autumn? As the nights start to draw in and a crisp chill hangs in the air, gather together your closet family and friends for a cosy celebration
Autumn is such a beautiful time of the year; In March our gardens are still a beautiful canvas of greens throughout, April is when the leaves just start to turn a beautiful shade of gold and in May all the maples become a kaleidoscope of gold, orange and bright fiery reds with the wisteria courtyard also transforming from lush green to a bright golden yellow.
Why should you get married in Autumn at Potters Receptions?
1. You still have beautiful sunny days with clear blue skies
2. The nights may be cooler which is perfect to stay cosy and warm inside
3. Day light savings finishes so you don’t have to wait as long for sunset photos and your magical night shoot out on the floodlit waterfall
4. Three amazing ceremony options
5. Our garden chapel is fully air conditioned and heated so no matter the weather you can still have a unique ceremony under our romantic canopy with a view out to the gardens
6. Our Wisteria courtyard is a perfect for an Autumn ceremony followed by your group photo in the sunken gazebo garden full of maple trees
7. Hold your ceremony in the gazebo with the Maple’s as your backdrop
8. Inside our reception room large glass windows and floor to ceiling doors allows you to still enjoy the gardens outside even after dark as the gardens beyond are all floodlit at night
9. You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing your floral arrangements. Take your inspiration from the rich and sumptuous reds, oranges and golds of the autumn leaves to create a warm and inviting ambiance for your ceremony and reception
10. Bridal retreat and romantic bridal suite for extra photo opportunities
11. Lots of indoor photo options for formal family photos
12. Brick paved paths linking all of your photo locations
13. Accommodation on site so yourself and the bridal party don’t have far to go for a good night’s sleep