Winter Weddings at Potters Receptions
Potters Receptions is your perfect Winter Wedding destination.
Our chapel is cosy and warm with ducted heating through-out and the benefit of having full glass sliding doors at the rear so you are still able to have the beautiful gardens in your ceremony without worrying about the weather, no plan B required if it rains.
The large bridal retreat is available pre and post ceremony which is the perfect place for family and bridal party photos.
Our main reception room has a lovely fireplace in the entrance which creates a warm welcome for your guests as they enter. The main room also boasts very large picture window which are lit up at night allowing your guests to enjoy the beautiful gardens and feature waterfall beyond.
All of our buildings and photo locations are linked by brick paved pathways so whatever the weather brings on your wedding day you are still able to enjoy all of our property for your wedding photography.
12 Reasons why you will have the perfect Winter wedding at Potters Receptions
Winter is often overlooked by couples as a season to host their wedding but with the right venue it can be a magical time of the year.
Warrandyte is stunning in Winter and Potters is especially fortunate with lush green Australian native gardens which have been designed to maximise your wedding photography in all seasons.
Below are a few reasons why Potters should be on top of your list to hold a Winter wedding.
- Cool days with moody skies and lush green landscapes equals amazing photography
- Purpose built chapel perfect for your ceremony
- Warm and inviting main room with large floodlit garden windows
- Winter is the perfect time to enjoy red wine or maybe select a warm mulled wine cocktail as your guests are seated
- Hearty Winter menus such as slow cooked roasts, delicious soups and hot puddings with lashings of custard
- Large glass windows and floor to ceiling doors allows you to still enjoy the outside spaces and watch the clouds roll past
- Bridal retreat and romantic bridal suite for extra photo opportunities
- Bridal retreat perfect for formal family photos
- Brick paved paths linking all of your photo locations
- Accommodation on site so yourself and the bridal party don’t have far to go for a good night’s sleep
- Greater choice in dates
- And of course, Winter is budget friendly with special offers and lower minimum spends available